In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) details are detailed below
identification of the entity:
Business name: CHARRAN MEETINGS SL
Address: Avda. Del Mirador 31 – 08392 – SANT ANDREU DE LLAVANERES – BARCELONA
Commercial register data: 08057701
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE.
The website has an informative purpose about the services of CHARRAN MEETINGS SL, as well as a contact form.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website:
In general, the relations between CHARRAN MEETINGS SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to legislation and Spanish jurisdiction.
USE AND USER ACCESS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with CHARRAN MEETINGS SL or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by CHARRAN MEETINGS SL and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that it can be done with the contents of its web pages or even quoting the sources, except written consent of CHARRAN MEETINGS SL.
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS.
CHARRAN MEETINGS SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to said information to certain users.
CHARRAN MEETINGS SL assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed by links from any page website owned by CHARRAN MEETINGS SL. The presence of links on the pages of the CHARRAN MEETINGS SL website is for informational purposes only and in no case supposes suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
Other data to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– Codes of conduct to which they adhere.
– Data related to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
– Registration information and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed through a telephone number charging additionally.
– If you also make contracts online you must add the following information prior to the contracting process:
* Procedures that must be followed to contract online.
* If the electronic contract document is to be filed and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract may be formalized.
* General conditions to which, where appropriate, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.