More than just officiating ceremonies,
I make them special moments.
Your “YES, I DO” should be a special moment
Civil Wedding · Gold and Silver Wedding Anniversaries · Renewal of Vows · Civil Baptism
You are preparing a ceremony and you need help so that your ceremony speech:
I can help you turn your ceremony into a special moment
GOLD AND SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
“YES, I DO want to continue being with you”
Anniversaries of 50 and 25 years of marriage
Let’s celebrate the love that has stood the test of time and strengthened along the way.
What are the special moments like?
The special moments are:
What does my help consist of?
I am a master of civil ceremonies and my help consists of «three Ps»:
prepare, personalize and participate
in the celebration of your wedding or other type of ceremony
PHASE I: Preparation
The preparation phase begins with meeting with the couple to:
● Get to know you, understand your wishes and learn about your preferences regarding the ceremony
● Talk about your ideas, materials and objects that could be used during the ceremony
● Advise you on the styles of ceremony and complementary rituals
● Resolve all doubts related to the protocol
The first meeting is free and without obligation
PHASE II: Personalization
The personalization phase consists of three activities:
● Adaptation of the ceremony according to the style and complementary ritual
● Rehearsal of the speech in any of the seven languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Portuguese, Italian and German
● Personalization of the speech according to the chosen tone
You choose, I personalize
PHASE III: Participation
The participation phase takes place in the wedding celebration or other type of ceremony.
This phase includes:
- My participation – In the ceremony I explain your story as a couple and talk about your families and friends. However, I also focus on the “formal and legal” part (in the articles of the civil code)
- Guest Participation – Guests can participate in the ceremony. Furthermore, I encourage you to participate because in this way together we can make your “YES, I DO” a special moment
Important: The ceremony is not a legal procedure and has no legal validity. Before or after the ceremony, you must go to the Civil Registry to formalize your marriage
It is not about the legal marriage, but about the moment you get married
My name is Carmen. I am a master of civil ceremonies.
Trust me. I can help you and “YES, I DO” want to.
Why should you trust me?
I’ve been working as a master of ceremonies for 8 years
in some of the best spaces in Catalonia:
I have helped many couples to turn their weddings and ceremonies into special moments
I believe in the power of a “YES” and in the force of an “I DO“
Your ceremony can (and should) be a special moment.
Ask me for help and together we will make it so